Maybe I'm looking at them through a woman's eyes, but I can't tell the difference between a sexy woman and a not-so-hot woman when they are naked. So I'm checking these ladies out in the showering women, trying to grasp the concept of sexy female body. I can understand the aesthetics of female curves through an artistic perspective. But for god sake, I cannot understand what constitutes a sexy body through a guy's perspective. Micha was trying to explain it to me, but I still think every woman looks pretty damn good naked, even when they dress like nerdy virgin graduate students. It amazes me how once these women take their baggy jeans and slouchy t-shirts off, they look so much more attractive naked. In my opinion, they all seem to have pretty good proportions and are all very sexually desirable. I don't know what are the differences between me and them.
I swear I am not a lesbian. I just think the female body is a really interesting object to observe at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hahahahahha, i also hope u r not a lesbian baby.
btw, women do look different naked. some has better proportions some have better overall skin tone, and they are beautiful in very different ways.
oh, i'm not a lesbian either
I can't agree more.
Post a Comment