Our old car was parked in front of our empty car garage. This morning, I zoomed out when I attempted to backed out our good old car. For some reason, I changed the gear to D instead of R and drove right through my car garage door. Now our car garage is missing the bottom panel thanks to me.
I told my parents I had the gear on R and before I could hit the gas, the car rolled toward the garage door. Since our parking space is steeped downwards toward the garage door, I thought my fabricated explanation could somewhat work. I'm not sure my dad bought my story though, because it was obvious that the car hit the garage door with an extremely strong force.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Reminds me of this:
http://bit.ly/bHxlGk
I saw this car on the highway the other day.. I was like wow nice car (the owner was an asshole though).
hahahahahahahahaha
i crashed from the other side though.
Post a Comment