Wednesday, May 05, 2010

the halcyon days

I'm talking to my fake mommy right now on gchat, and as always we are on the subject of men. I was just telling her how I miss the halcyon days when were kids, when we don't need men to fulfill our emotional and physical desires. Don't you miss the innocent times when we can just be perfectly happy playing on the playground during recess or riding our little bikes down the streets? When did we start craving for affections from men? It makes me really sad to think my mind can't be free from men anymore.

My fake mommy thinks there are certain attribute of men that is desirable and she is happy that she has the opportunity to enjoy it. I totally agree with her, but I sometimes I still wish my hormones can be a little less crazy, and my mind can be a little more pure.

1 comment:

ETC said...

Yes I'm still reading your blog.