I read somewhere that men are similar to books. The more I think about the analogy, the more I think it is true. There are books that are rather boring, where a few pages of reading, one or two dates, ends the story. Sometimes you judge the book by its cover, and you decide not to even give the book a chance to tell you his story.
Then there are times when everything just clicks, and you find this amazing book that you just can't put down. It's a book where you learn so much, and reading it makes you happy. I think that is when you commit to a relationship.
My ex-roomie was telling about wikipedia, and how some guys are like wikipedia. The conversation never ends and you can read them forever and ever. That's probably marriage in my opinion.
But unfortunately there are books that are lies, pretending to be non-fiction when in reality they are fiction. Every word is a lie, every single story is a lie, and the book itself is a lie. That's when the book should be censored and burned to ensure no one else in the future would be fooled by its beautiful cover, insincere words, and dishonest stories.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I think it's the other way. Girls are books. I don't like reading books because some of them are long and boring. I judge a book by its cover, alllllllllll the time. Hmm actually just recently I started to skim books.
Post a Comment