Friday, April 23, 2010

changes

I am so happy today. I feel that I have made a change in the world, even if it is insignificant in comparison to stopping the war or overthrowing oppressive government. But I believe that everything starts small. If we can start to make changes in our communities, then our communities would be become better places to live in. Our countries are comprised of many many communities. So if we start with the seemingly insignificant changes around us, we can make our world a better place little by little, one step at a time.

And I am not scared anymore. I am not scared of that bitch who struts. If her life resides on constant lies and manipulations, then I feel bad for her terribly tragic life. There is still justice left in this world and I will not let her keep reigning over ECE without any restrictions.

1 comment:

J said...

its jinny. hello. i am at your blog. did you take a lot of pics in hong kong?