Monday, June 30, 2008

my tragedy I

So here begins my story. A couple of weeks ago I ordered Salvador Ferragamo's belle clutch. However, thanks to the guys from Fedex, my precious was stolen from me and never to be seen by another pair of human eyes. With great sadness, I called Fedex and Neiman Marcus and reported this tragic incident. Luckily, I got a full refund and it was credited to my account two weeks later.

Why God always play tricks on me I do not know, but magically, out of nowhere, my Neiman Marcus parcel mysteriously arrived at my doorstep last Friday. Here lies my moral dilemma. I have already received the refund and no one, including Fedex or Neiman Marcus, knows about this little dark secret. So should I, the zombie, keep my Salvador Ferragomo bag along with the money, or should I be a moral citizen of the world and tell the truth. The temptation was overwhelming, my female instincts and desires battle with my moral values on and on and on. I could not sleep for days, for this is one of the hardest and toughest decision I will ever make in my zombic life.

...to be continued

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do the right thing.