I've found a useful way to fully benefit from my little korean notebook. It has now become my companion everywhere I go and I see great potential in my little notebook. Sometimes I sketch, sometimes I write, sometimes I simply scribble down momentary thoughts and comments on life. I record my goals for summer and list any important dates or reminders. In essence, my little notebook has become my trustworthy confidant, who always fit snuggly in my purse where ever zombie goes.
I emailed my adviser on whether or not I can get into signals for fall. According to her, I probably cannot and reminded me that signals is also offered spring semester. Except I don't think she understands I have no other classes to take if I keep pushing back the fundamental courses. In any case, it'll be pretty upsetting if I can't take signals because then I won't be in the same class with k^3 and my ex roomie. However, I believe in hope and if I set my mind to getting in the class, I swear to god I will!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Zomberry has a confident! in the form of a bound book. I am glad you update more often. Hope you get into signals. Just stay on the waiting list. Most likely people were drop the course.
Choey
zombie can do it!
coco
Post a Comment