Friday, June 27, 2008

incidents

Apparently missy does not have phone service at her house and I can only reach her while she is painting on the beach. So for the past two days, she's been calling me while I work and I have been calling her while she has no service. Zombie is sad that communication of the 21st century still sucks.

I was eating with QQ, fei, and other international students last week. And the uttermost surprising event awaited me. It turned out I have met a kindergarten buddy of mine back in Shanghai. She thinks I look just as cute as I was in kindergarten. Perhaps so, but I believe a little more wicked and mischievous.

I wonder how are those Shanghai ladies treating our little weasel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. a friend from kindergarten!!! I dont remember anyone before 4th grade.

Anonymous said...

the ladies in shanghai are all over him.