Monday, June 23, 2008

emails

I think I'm really talented in writing emails that people never reply. I'm not sure if its because my emails are too emotional or too over dramatic or simply inherits non-responsive qualities? Lists of people who never responded: weasel, kurt, janet, and various art teachers.

Moi and coco were cleaning our bathrooms and kitchen the other day. Since we rarely ever clean, it is reasonable to say our place was disgustingly dirty and we did not have any cleaning utilities, including cleaning liquids. So we ended up using xyz's tide to clean our bathtub and floors. I believe he approved of me using it, though I am not entirely sure. Hope he doesn't get mad when he comes back and finds out that we used his precious to wash the tub and floor.

And as always, zombie misses everyone.

zombie also wants to learn finnish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am proud of you being responsible and cleaning. Maybe people don't respond to emails because they don't have a clever retortion.

Jinny

ETC said...

I believe that's mine?

-Tai

zombie said...

i don't think so, where you put yours? i used the one from my bathroom.