Thursday, July 17, 2008

my dove, my love, my undefiled

I remember the first reading I ever had in high school was my dove, my love, my undefiled. It was the mark of my four years of failures in honors English curriculum. Anyhow, I have been wanting to reread this story again and gain a little more insight on why and how I failed English. Except I can't find this piece of literature anywhere online.

I have had mixed feelings on starting school too. Although lately the urge of wanting to go to figure drawing has overcame my other fears for school.

I am in desperate need of a pair of legs to rest my ass on. If you find any ones dangling around in air, please return them to zombie's alley.

Pittsburgh's heat is turning zombie into a burning corpse. Good thing zombie has xyz's fan cooling her fat ass down, though the fan does not really work that well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone wants a pair of legs to rest their ass on. Just need to find a pair that doesnt walk a way.

Anonymous said...

lol someone need xmas to come, together comes the santa's lap