One's life is a journey, as cliche as it sounds, I believe its true. It is a never ending road with twists and intersections that one cannot foresee. What makes life exciting and unpredictable is the mysteries, whether its tragedy or happiness, that lies ahead of which one cannot foreshadow.
I used to wait besides this road of journey waiting for great things to happen. When nothing happened, I begin to run, searching for something I do not know while overlooked and dismissed all the important opportunities and choices that could potentially be consequential in my life.
Now I believe I should just walk, one step at a time, embrace the moment, seize all the opportunities that comes along. As ironic as it sounds, I think gaymay's philosophy on life is right and mature for his somewhat messed up life. If I end up in an intersection, then I'll make my choice and I would never regret it. If my life ends in a tragedy, then so be it and I'll accept the consequences. Tu es raison, c'est la vie, c'est ma vie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are a hero to many, to many more to come, and to many who have yet to be born.
Post a Comment