Saturday, August 05, 2006

the start

MSN Space's new updated commercialized look makes me want to throw up. So I've decided to once again switch to blogspot. And since I am going to start college and start another depressing chapter of my life, I thought starting a new blog would be rather refreshing as I say goodbye to high school and everything related to it.

CMU starts on August 20th and that is when I will move in and face my fate for the next four years. My only comfort is that coco and shusi will be right by my side and guide me away from the fakeness of the college world. I am scared and sick to death of acting friendly for the sake of my social reputation once again after 2 months of break.

So I devote this blog to the start, to the start of my next gloomy four years.

2 comments:

zombie said...

yea i guess, don't want to be a cmu outcast. lets see black dahlia.

Anonymous said...

Another depressing chapter of your life? That doesn't sound like you talking. Well, guess I still don't know you well enough.