Well it is not techanically day 8, day 8 is tommorow. But since I am home and I want everything to end, I'll just call today the end of orientation. I am finally home yesterday and the taste of rice made me want to cry. People alway say how freshmen gain frosh 15, but I think I am going to loose frosh 15. The lack of human food at CMU made me loose 5 pounds in 5 days. Impressive huh? Pretty soon I will be aneroxic. CMU has the best weight lost program in the country. No wonder why everyone here is so damn skinny. Also I have never walked so much in my entire life. This is some good exercising. Yea, so in a nutshell CMU's weightloss program is to work like hell without food, kinda like child labor I guess.
Class starts on Monday and I am so relieved from a week of school spirit promoting brainless activities.
Here concludes my week of orientation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
...
Sure doesn't sound like fun. Hopefully... it'll get better as time goes on.
Post a Comment