Monday, August 21, 2006

orientation day 1

Sunday August 20th, 2006

I hate all the activities. Please let the classes begin.

I can't sleep last night so I woke up at 4:00 am in the morning wandering around the hallways like a ghost. I think I was the only one awake. I was watching tv and I saw this AZN channel. I think its an Asian channel because I saw Japan, Korean and Indian programs. I am going to check if there is any Chinese channels available.

There was a block party where I was so proud of myself because I walked around and met people, but it was gay because all I do is nod along and laugh. I hate it as hell. I should of just stay in my room.

Tonight everthing will be gayer because there is going to be a party of the entire school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I say, "All the activities are so fake", my parents or whoever say to me, "That's because you're not open-minded enough." Sometimes I want to take an axe and slice open my head so they can see my brain/mind.