The city of Hong Kong looks exactly like Shanghai, except Shanghainese is switched to Cantonese. The ladies here are pretty fashionable in the city, maybe a little over the top though in the suburbs. They definitely have a better fashion sense than ladies in Shanghai. There are so many, so many designer stores here. Coco would love it. Gucci, Chanel, Prada are everywhere. The guys here are pretty fashionable also, aka pretty gay. No one here is fat. Even if they look ugly, they have smoking hot bodies with skinny legs.
I saw two runners the other day, one male and one female. Yet from a far away, you can't tell a difference because both were wearing shorts that show their asses. Pretty soon, a whole bunch of male runners passed by us and they were all wearing those incredibly short gym shorts. Maybe its the trend here.
It's not cold here, but everyone wears boots with tights. Isn't that nice? I wish we could wear boots for pure fashion enjoyment.
Maybe because Hong Kong is not very big, everyone here has a distorted sense of distance. Apparently, according to a local here, 5 minutes of walking is the maximum distance for the Hong Kong people. 1 hour of driving is very far away. 10 minutes of walking is unreasonable, a crazy feat to undertake. Maybe thats why people here have really skinny legs. Everyone is a Coco.
We saw a falun gong campaign today. “有共产党 就没有新中国”
My parents couldn't believe this is allowed. I was going to take a picture but my parents was scared that I would get killed.
One more day, and I'll be back. Kinda scared to face Continental again. Miss the pretty Asian service ladies. Now going back to fat American old airline women.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
damn hong kong is like its own little world. man i'm glad you are gonna be back soon. i miss you.
Post a Comment