Yesterday while I was riding the bus, there came on a Fat Ass Lady. Upon seeing my small ass sitting in the corner, she immediately came and snuggled herself comfortably against my small ass (even though there is plenty of seats in the back). She smelt like fast food, aka KFC, McDonald's, French Fries, Fried Chicken and all that nasty stuff. Her ass was huge. It keeps snuggling closer and closer to my ass and I could felt her warmth conducting through my whole body. The Fat Ass Lady also loves to move around, so her fat arms keep bumping and hitting me. Except it doesn't hurt. It was like being hit by a pillow in a pillow fight.
Anyways the Fat Ass Lady left the bus before I did and my ass suddenly got cooler and my body shook from the sudden chill. Only then did I realize how important the fat ass was to me and how my body needs the ass.
Additional thoughts: I hate my boss but I'll write him latter when he signs my time sheet and I get paid. I wrote him a pissed email today which made me feel much better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment