Sunday, August 19, 2007

Depressed

School is going to start in another week, so as usual I am somewhat depressed again. I think the teacher is going crazy theses days from the restaurant and from his wife and I think my art is getting suckier by the moment. I really do need inspiration, but inspiration from what? Shusi is in New York enjoying the fashion world at the moment, but me? I was at the gayest block party, standing there by myself like a zombie (I blame my dad for this). So where is my inspiration? my goddamn inspiration? My only hope, the only string pulling me up from my comfy death bed every single morning, is the thought that there will be at least one, just one intelligent and good looking guy in one of my six classes. In that case, my life will awake again and I will finally be inspired again after a year of misery. Plus, I'll have something glorious to stare at when I am half bored and half asleep in classes.

No comments: