Monday, October 02, 2006

Failure

I just heard that the average on our ECE test is 48 percent and usually there is no curve. I think I definitely failed my test. I heard the news while I was drinking coffee and I think I almost got a heart attack. I was so scared I ran out of my recitation for ECE where the teacher was going to go over the test. I am still happy that I missed out the going over test part because I don't think I could survived it. I forgot to eat again till really late and my stomache started to hurt. It is still hurting now.

I hate the food and I am hungary and my stomache hurts and I have another test.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... you sound really depressed... Busy too. No wonder you didn't come to art class. Today, there were only 4 people at the evening class. -_-! Anyways... Cheer up! I know it's hard, but... cheer up.