Wednesday, August 13, 2025

happy, happier, happiest

I'm thinking of reviving this blogspot, but unfortunately the title is now grossly misleading. Currently I'm in a very happy era of my life, and probably fitting into the society way too well. It is just positive vibes all around. I love my life, my friends, my family, my work, my architecture, and just simply love the existence of me. The freedom of not having a boss and not having someone to tell you what to do is addicting and liberating. I was trapped in a cage for the past 30 some years and now the cage is decimated. I am the sole owner of my life, my voice, my creativity, my time, my freedom. It feels powerful. 

I'm reading through my old posts and damn I was one emo kid. In memory of my old depressed powerless emo self, I'm keeping the blog title and the maximalist blog design. 

No comments: