It was fucking scary.
Tuesday, September 04, 2012
horror bug movie
Something horrifying happened to me. I was looking for an ATM for my friend around the block and came across this deserted looking ATM. Since it was in the middle of the night with no other ATMs around, I had to try my luck on this particular one. As I was sliding my card in, I noticed some peculiar black dots moving on the screen. In my half drunk state, I didn't give it a second thought. So I kept sliding the card in, and all of the sudden my view expanded and I saw the entire ATM was covered in these black dots. They weren't dots, they were BUGS! The entire ATM was covered in fruit flies! Some dead, some seem to be stuck, and some were trying to fly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment