Thursday, July 15, 2010

ioc procrastination

I am suppose to create a space using rhino for a human and animal right now, however, obviously I am procrastinating. I cannot wait to sleep and eat, eat and sleep, only four more weeks until I can hibernate in Pittsburgh. I never thought I would think Pittsburgh is a great city, but it is and I miss it. I am pretty sure the entire Philadelphia is infested with mice and cockroaches. I see mice on the street at night. This is the city of Ratatouille, but the gross version. Whenever I turn on the kitchen lights 3am in the morning, I see cockroaches swarming around for cover. Once I saw an milliped in my room the other day, and ever since I am scared to turn on the fluorescent lights of my room at night, so I just leave on the lights all day.

I really need to get out of my sketchy neighborhood and say bye to the homeless doorman. zombie swears that she is going to check out apartments starting next week.

Shane (goofball #1) just came up and made me stop writing this so I can do my assignment. (Sigh) He said I need to focus and I have a.d.d.

No comments: