I have never seen so many stars at night. It was so awesome. The stars were reflecting off the lake, twinkling in the dark. After my night vision became used to the darkness in the woods, I can see the lake and the water fall. The woods look so different at night, more frightful but at the same time more tranquil. Wouldn't it be awesome if I could row a boat into the middle of the lake at night? After a while in the dark, I am hallucinating god-like images in the sky.
The mountains here in Mammoth are breathtaking and surreal. Sometimes I feel the mountains are alive and are about to collapse in. I have never been so close to nature, so close that I might just able to grab the snow from the mountain peak through the picture plane. Sky walkers sky walking to the heavens.
So tonight, on my first star-watching ever, I saw a shooting star. It didn't last very long, flashed before me in an instant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment