Wednesday, August 12, 2009

go-karting

So today I went go karting with interns from my company. It was a rather pathetic experience on my part. Apparently I'm too tiny for the adult karts so I had to use one of the kiddo carts. Boy that thing is so hard to maneuver. I'm all into driving fast, but I can't be involved in any physical strength or endurance activity. I've gotten bruises all over me just from the kiddo cart. God knows what would happen to me if I go on the adult kart.

Here I am cruising along the track in my kiddo kart, and right in front of me was a kart jammed in the middle of the track. Of course, my instant gut was to swerve around him, but somehow I couldn't. So in any case, I crashed into the alcoholic with girlfriend and almost flew out of my kiddo kart.

And as predicted, I was last place.

No comments: