I hate the Steelers. I found an article that really summarizes my intense hatred for Pittsburgh and its goddamn football team.
"The people of Pittsburgh are the biggest assholes of them all. They're not as loud. They're somewhat less likely to physically threaten or attack you (mostly because they're too fat and slow for fighting). They just hate life and everyone else living it."
"Of course, there isn't much to be happy about in Pittsburgh. The steelworkers either lost their jobs or moved to Baltimore. Now the city has little in the way of jobs, is cold, is dreary, is in the middle of nowhere, and is known for absolutely nothing other than the Steelers and Andy Warhol."
"This morning on Baltimore's 98 Rock, porn star Jesse Jane was asked about her relationship with Hines Ward. She said something along the lines of "Let's just say he's more Korean than Black.""
Original Link:
http://www.east-coast-bias.com/2009/01/why-i-hate-pittsburgh-steelers.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha yeah steelers sucks alright.
I'm not particularly interested in football but I usually support my hometown teams.
haha, more korean than black
Post a Comment