Thursday, February 21, 2008

selfish

Perhaps somewhere down in our hearts, we are just selfish human beings. At least thats what I realized recently. I think I've been so blinded by my own sense of feelings that I neglected the feelings of others. I have been so sucked up into my own desires that I forgot the existence of others. I never meant to hurt anyone but somehow I ended up hurting everyone around me. I shouldn't be so immature and selfish and acted only on my impulses and forgetting about the consequences. In my quest to search for what I want, I ended up erasing the existence of others and reassuring myself with my own sense of twisted moral values. But somehow, in the midst of all this, all the chaos, I realized all the wrongs I did. I wish I didn't hurt anyone but I did and sincerely from the bottom of my heart, I apologize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All Jane Austin, all the time. It's the perfect antidote.

To what?

To life.