Too much distractions...
The guys above our apartments are again enjoying their work free nights and playing the guitar and chirping songs. Musical notes zooming through the air. I hear the songs and I am depressed.
People been asking me what I will do with my ece, my life. What will I do? Advisers are setting up appointments with us, awaiting for the new wave of fresh minds. I shall express my feelings of love for ece and my overwhelming commitment to repaying the society with my new gain knowledge.
I hate to think about the future, plans for the future, future of decay and death. Just the present, I'll just focus on the present. Enjoy the present. Enjoy the moment.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
man i accidentally did something weird i think.
but i was saying, just enjoy your 同居 life with me for now
Talk to them. Acoustic guitars are amazing
ah hanging on there.
Post a Comment